Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas PJ's 2012

So I just realized that I never blogged about these PJ's from two years ago.
In fact, I never posted any sewing projects in 2013 at all!
I was teaching a sewing class for two years and posted a few things on our facebook page, but didn't have time to post on the blog page.
Now our old computer crashed, and I don't know when I'll be able to get back the pictures I took.
So, I may try to take some pictures over the next few days of things I haven't blogged about.
I know I'll never get it all though.

Here are some photos I have of Christmas PJs from 2012
Iremember thinking I was too busy to make anything but some pajama pants.
 Above are Deslin's PJ's.  
Below are Carolina's PJ's.

Nevermind the wrinkles on Kai's PJ pants.  I just grabbed them out of her drawer and threw them on the floor to take the pic.
Enoch outgrew his long ago, but I remember them being light blue, and I put a yellow cord coming off the side with snaps on it so we could attach a toy.  I remember him going through a phase at the time where he couldn't keep from dropping his toy and then having a meltdown.  
When I find a picture I'll post it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment