Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Spice Rack!


Not really a "Mama" project, unless you count organizing my spices on my new spice rack.  
 My husband and daddy made this spice rack for me.
I was so excited when I was talking to my daddy one day and he told me he was making a spice rack for one of my sisters.  Then he asked me if I would like one.  Of course I said yes.  He had made one of these for my step-mom a few years ago and I love it.  Plus I have been wishing I had a spice rack since we moved to this new house.  In our old house I kept all my spices in two drawers.  One on either side of the stove.  This new house doesn't have nearly as many cabinets or drawers as my old house did, so space has been tight.

We went over to my daddy's house and Daniel and my daddy cut, glued, & sanded all the pieces of cedar.  My daddy added a clear coat on each one after the glue dried.  He ended up making 5.  One for each of my sisters that live here in the United States.

0 comments:

Post a Comment