Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Deceptively Delicious - Blueberry Lemon Muffins


     I tried out the last Breakfast recipe from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook.  Well, the last one that I hadn't tried yet.  It was good.  The muffins turned out this greenish color.  I guess because yellow and blue make green?  It looks nothing like the pictures in the cookbook.  (Hardly anything ever does.) I followed the recipe to the letter.  Next time I'm going to add the blueberries last so they get folded in, rather than adding them according to the directions.  But they tasted great.  And my kids have no issues with eating green food, so that's good.  I had to set aside a couple for them to take for snack time at school or they would have been gobbled down just as quickly as the rest of them were.

0 comments:

Post a Comment