Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ballet Shoes For Kai


The week before Thanksgiving Kai's ballet shoes got left at the dance studio.
I just thought we'd be able to pick them up the next week.  Well, it was more than one week when we made it back out there and the shoes were not in the lost and found basket.
Several weeks went by with Kai waiting on a new pair of shoes.  I kept forgetting to remind Daniel to pick some up.  Finally, on Sunday he remembered and proceeded to tell me that he could only fine a pair too small or too big.  I told him to forget it and I decided I would make them. 
I made Kai some shoes when she was little so I figured, "How hard could it be?"


I need to make more of these.
She wants a pair in every color.
Her ballet instructor posted a picture on facebook during ballet class tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment