Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kai's Christmas Nightgown

I always say that next year I won't be working into the wee hours of the Christmas Season.  Yet, here I am, up until 2 AM sewing and blogging.  But next year, I mean it!

Here is Kai's Christmas nightgown.
I used Simplicity 9968 for my pattern.  Nightgown D
Opps!  I forgot to put a little bow on it.  Well, I might go back and do that once I get ready to put the bow on Carolina's.  I'll take a new picture if I do.  I have to get an action shot anyway.

This pattern only goes up to a size 4, so I lengthened the sleeves by putting the contrasting fabric on the bottoms.  I also lengthened the gown by doing the same thing to the bottom.  It's gonna fit her just fine.  It may be a little long, but it'll keep her legs (and possibly feet) warm. ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment