Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

They needed some new PJs for the warmer weather, so I found some flannel I had in the back with monkeys on it. Perfect for my little monkeys! Kai has a nightgown with monkeys on it that's for 12 month olds. And it's time for her to retire it. Delsin's been wanting some PJs with monkeys too, so this worked out very well. I decided to try mix matching several different prints on Kai's nightgown to see how it would turn out. Turns out I don't have a good eye for matching fabric prints. Which is exactly why I'm scared to make a quilt.
I have enough flannel to make PJs for the rest of their childhood.
I bought so much when Joann's had a sale and I had a hankering for making cloth diapers. So if you have any ideas for what I could make with lots of 1 yard pieces of flannel, please pass those ideas on to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment