Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hairbow Picture Frame





Daniel and I were just discussing how much we enjoyed working on this project together.
I've been wanting a cuter way to organize the girl's hair bows.  I saw this on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl.  I did make some adjustments based on what would work best for our family's needs.  I'm going to need another one soon.

I got the frame at a yard sale just up the street a few weeks ago.



I found this large frame with no glass.  
Perfect!  I didn't want any glass anyway.
I think I paid $2.00 for it, maybe...

I took some photos along the way, but they must be in a different camera.
I dug around in the basement and found a mostly used can of "Ballet Slipper Pink" spray paint.
I bought and used that paint when I painted Delsin's first bicycle pink and Santa gave it to Kai for Christmas.  We also painted 11 screw hooks too.
While Daniel was painting, I covered the back piece of cardboard in this pretty Amy Butler fabric.
Then I chose which color ribbons to use and made three of them loopy so they could hold headbands.
Next we hung it on the wall and loaded it up!
We're lovin' it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment