Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Of The Reasons I Haven't Been Around Lately...Strawberry Jam


Strawberry Jam 2012

Well, it's Summertime now.  If you've been following me for a while you probably already know that this is the time of year when my posts are much more scarce and much more about food.
Whether it be gardening,  canning and freezing, or just making dinner, I tend to write more about food experiences during Summertime and Holidays.

We like to go strawberry picking at Kelly's Farm located over off of Hwy 231 in Hartsville TN, by the Cumberland river bridge.

The recipe I've seemed to stick to is the one found in the Better Homes and Gardens cook book.  It's the red and white gingham 3 ring binder cookbook. 
Try it out sometime.  We love it.

Tomorrow I'll be posting some pictures of Delsin's new Transformer pajamas, along with some pattern information. 
And since I just got a shipment of new fabric I should be making more time for a lot more sewing too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment