Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Shoe Rack

Kai has a bad problem with putting her shoes where they belong when she takes them off.
Then every morning we have the race to find her shoes when it's time to head off to school.
A while ago I put this shoe rack in her room so that she could easily arrange her shoes on it nicely and neatly.  But soon I discovered that her shoes are barely long enough to reach across each bar, so her shoes always look like this.
So tonight I finally made a sort of fabric shelf for this shoe rack.  So now instead of carefully trying to balance the shoes on the bars she can set them inside the shelf/pocket.

4 comments:

  1. what a great idea! good job and i hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea...I need something like this for my daughter...her shoes are EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It has helped tremendously. Even my 1 year old loves putting shoes on it.

    ReplyDelete