This means reorganizing the fabric room and making it into the fabric room and the girl's bedroom.
Here are some before and after shots. I have the hardest time getting photos to post to my blog in the order I want them to be shown. So please excuse the mess, pun intended.
In the above photo you can't even see how high I have things piled on the shelving system in the right corner. I have a thread organizer on the wall on the left.
Below is a better demonstration of how much fabric and such is piled up on the floor.
There are several under bed storage containers full of fabric stacked up on top of each other here. One with gift wrap and one with the kids' artwork are also piled up there too.
Home school stuff is on the shelf to the right.
Below is kind of an after photo, because these totes were actually in the main room, pictured above, before I started organizing. My husband moved them to the living room, next to my sewing table. I didn't take an after shot of this area, because it basically looks the same, only my sewing table is cleaner.
Above you can see I have more totes full of fabric and poly fill. (Wish I had realized I had all of that when I was cutting up old sheets as doll stuffing, last month.)
In the photo below this is a coat closet with totes full of more fabric, shipping supplies, and some office supply items. These were originally in the main room too, before I started organizing. I forgot to take the pictures until after I had already started. Oh yeah, and quite a bit of Beauti Control make-up. Brand new in the boxes. If you wear it and want a good deal on something, try me first.