Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

New seat covers with matching tablecloth


For Christmas we got Delsin and Kai this cute little table and chairs. Well, it didn't look like this.
Below is a picture of it Chrismas morning, before Kai ripped holes in one of the chairs and the table top. The table top is for dry erase markers, so we decided that instead of recovering it we'd just make a table cloth for it.

Luckily I had some fabric I've been moving around with me for the last 13 years, never used. It was fabric I had promised to make seat cushions out of for someone else, but got frustrated when I realized I didn't know what I was doing. I never made those seat cushions. I feel bad about that, and I'm no longer friends with that person. So now my children are enjoying their custom tablecloth and covered chairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment