Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Carolina's First & Second Homemade Pageant Dresses

This was her first time to be in a pageant.   It was Kai's 2nd time.
Carolina won Little Miss Queen of Trousdale County.
This was my first time to ever make a smocked dress.  I made it for her Easter dress.  2011


The Little Miss Trousdale County beauty pageant is next weekend.
So I was looking back through old posts and realized I hadn't written a post on Carolina's pageant dresses.


I got the idea for this dress from something I had seen on Etsy.com
For Carolina
Sew a boa to the bottom of a tutu skirt.


Here is a similar video to what I watched to learn how to make a dress. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BGxyQE1VdA


She got 2nd runner up and loved the taste of that trophy!
This was 2012
We didn't participate in any pageants in 2013
Last year (2014) she wore a dress I got at a thrift store.



Pretty little princess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment