Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Some of the things I've been doing this summer, instead of blogging.




Hi!  If there is anybody out there still reading my blog, how are you?
As you might well know I've neglected my blog page yet another summer.
I just do not have time to blog in the summer.  
I'm having too much fun running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  

I thought it would get easier, not having a yard big enough for a garden,  I thought I would have more time to blog or whatnot.  Well, I guess the whatnot won out. 

I won a few ribbons and money at the Trousdale County Fair this year.
From left to right:  
For a photograph of Kai for the photography category (This was taken on our neighbor's house front porch, for a Project Run and Play project photo shoot.) I was awarded 3rd place, a chicken  doll that I made for Kai for Christmas won 1st place in the dolls category, a beaded cloak and hand muff won 1st place in the bead work category, my blackberry jam took 3rd place in the jam category, and my green beans took 2nd place in canned green beans category.

I'm hoping to get back into blogging now that summer is winding down.
I'm considering adding my weekly meal plan to the mix.
In an effort to use up a ton of vegetables I've gotten out of my parent's garden this week we're having a vegetarian meal for supper tonight.
Cabbage casserole, steamed green beans, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, stuffed jalapeno peppers, whole banana peppers, dinner rolls, and sweet tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment