Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Meal Plan

I know I haven't been around much lately.  I've had some health concerns and I'll get into that more later, but right now I wanted to post a meal plan.  My life seems like it's pretty much all about food right now.  I'm spending hours each day planning and preparing and cleaning up after meals, so I thought I'd take a few moments to share while I try to figure out what I'm going to make for lunches.

Breakfasts:
*Mushroom and Asparagus Strata (Pg. 88 of the Better Homes and Gardens Annual 1999), bacon, fruit
*Fried eggs, bacon, fruit, toast
*Whatever omelet (whatever's in the fridge that I can easily access to throw in an omelet), fruit, biscuits
*Cereal, turkey bacon
*Creamy Fruit Oatmeal, turkey sausage, scrambled eggs.
*Breakfast Burritos (using my low carb-pancake recipe instead of tortillas), fried bananas
*Yummy Yam Muffins (pg 62 of my Total Health Cookbook)

Lunch:
*Chicken Salad Sandwiches with chips & applesauce
*PB&J w/carrot sticks and ranch
*Tuna Salad w/broccoli and ranch
*left overs
*Cup of noodles and turkey & avacado sandwiches
*Cheeseburgers & fries or steamed veggies
*Loaded baked potatoes and salad

Snacks/Appetizers:
*Potato skins (pg 1 of the Trousdale County School cook book)
*Mediterranean walnut spread (pg. 48 Better Homes and Gardens Annual 1999)
*Appetizer Soup (pg 27 Total Health Cook Book)
*Apple-Carrot Salad (pg 33 Total Health cook book)
*Avacado Spread (Deceptively Delicious Pg 136)
*Fruit
*Banana Boat (Blue Willow Inn Cook book)
*Crackers N Cheese
* veggies and ranch

Dinners:
 *Olympia Chicken (pg 58 Better Homes and Gardens Annual 1999), roasted potatoes, sauteed greens with Kalamata olives, Czechoslovakian egg braid (pg 1 Blue Ribbon cook book),
*Soup & Salad Sherried Artichoke Shrimp Soup (pg 52 Better Homes and Gardens Annual 1999), Field greens w/Quesadilla "croutons" pg 51 same book.
* Pizza
*Roasted Tomato Pasta & Basil w/Salad (from Martha Stewart on the Today show earlier this week.)
*Roasted turkey cutlets with Fennel & Garlic (from Martha Stewart on the Today show earlier this week.)
*Spiced tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches  (from Martha Stewart on the Today show earlier this week.)
*Turkey Carnitas Tacos  (from Martha Stewart on the Today show earlier this week.)
*Carrot Peanut Loaf (pg.44 Total Health Cook Book)

Special Drinks I want to try:
*Cherry Lemonade (pg.1 Trousdale County Elementary School Cookbook)
*Yogurt Frosty (pg. 24 Total Health Cookbook)

Desserts we MIGHT make:
* New York Style Cheesecake (pg 60 Better Homes and Gardens cook book 1999 Annual)
or
* Chocolate Fondue (Deceptively Delicious pg. 174)

If you want any recipes that I own just comment below and I'll post it.
What's on your meal plan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment