Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From an old wool skirt to a new hat & bunny

I found out that the soap pouches weren't as lovely as I imagined they would be. They bleed when combined with neutrogena bar soap. So now I have all these wool pouches and not sure what to do with them.



With more of the skirt I made Kai this adorable hat. I found the instructions here.


I may have enough left to make her matching mittens.









I also made her a little wool bunny to put keep in her pocket on the outfit above. I got the pattern for the bunny from McCall's Easy 8976. I'm also using that pattern packet to make her a brown t-shirt from a jersey knit dress that I have and don't wear. I'm gonna secure the bunny into place with a strip of the wool that I have left.



0 comments:

Post a Comment