Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Delsin's New Backpack For School


I wanted Delsin to get a new backpack for school, even though we are homeschooling. We were tinkering with the idea of sending him to Pre-K since he's been begging to go to "real school", but with each passing day as it gets closer I know I'm not ready to let him go out there into that world. So in an effort to make homeschool just as exiting I'm doing everything I can to make sure we get him some "back to school" things that will be reserved especially for school time. He helped me design this backpack along with inspiration from some other backpacks we had seen for sale online. We made our own pattern with inspiration from a tiny backpack pattern we already had. We are really happy with how it turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment