I found out that the soap pouches weren't as lovely as I imagined they would be. They bleed when combined with neutrogena bar soap. So now I have all these wool pouches and not sure what to do with them.
With more of the skirt I made Kai this adorable hat. I found the instructions here.
I may have enough left to make her matching mittens.
I also made her a little wool bunny to put keep in her pocket on the outfit above. I got the pattern for the bunny from McCall's Easy 8976. I'm also using that pattern packet to make her a brown t-shirt from a jersey knit dress that I have and don't wear. I'm gonna secure the bunny into place with a strip of the wool that I have left.